Justin Timberlake Finally Talks About Cameron

Category: , , , , By Entertainment_Junkie
Justin Timberlake has nothing but kind words for his ex, Cameron Diaz. The two were together for nearly for years and broke up earlier this month. He talks about the split in British GQ. He says, "It's hard for me to talk about because we're talking about a person that I love and respect." He would never talk bad about Cameron and says that he would never want anyone else to either. He says, " If I hear anyone say anything bad about Cameron then I'll have something to say to them."
Justin was also asked about Britney Spears, his other ex. He told the mag, "Honestly, I am so far removed from that situation."
Justin is such a nice guy. He never talks bad about his ex's and he always looks out for them and tries to protect them.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?