UPDATE* (From Previous Post: SPIT'S GIRL)

I cant believe that this girl that was with former NY Gov. Eliot Spitzer is becoming famous. All she did was sleep with him and now everyone knows who she is. She is probably also going to get the record deal that she has always wanted.
What is wrong with all of these people that get famous for their sex tapes (or sex scandal in this case)? Dont they know that if they want a career that they have to work for it and earn it the hard way. Look at some of the celebs out there, they have worked their whole lives to get where they are today. Some of them were once homeless or got rejected so many times before they got where they are today.
I dont know about any of you but, this whole thing is really annoying me. This girl is becoming famous overnight for something that should have never happened.
(Sorry I kept going on and on, it is just that this really bothers me!)
Please feel free to let me know how you guys feel about all of this.
Entertainment_Junkie
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?