Celeb Tweets...(7/2/09)

I figured I would start a new post called "Celeb Tweets." I will occassionally be posting some of the best celeb tweets from twitter that were posted during the day. So here we go... John Mayer (@johncmayer):"Today is about life. And traffic. And krav maga. And arnica gel. And recording. And coffee. Stay safe out there, pimps and pimpettes." Diddy (@iamdiddy): "Watching the sunrise!!! God is so great!!! May he bless you today with all your heart desires!!! Today is gonna be a better day!!! Let's GO!" Nia Vardalos (@NiaVardalos):"whywhywhydidilook? RT @scofaninha: U just have to see the picture http://www.twitpic.com/91zmf"

Ryan Seacrest (@Ryan Seacrest):"Btw I can't be the only one that tweets from blackberry while I drive the car with my knees on the wheel...is that bad?"

Soleil Moon Frye (@moonfrye): "Just tried to work out. Made it only 20 minutes before almost passing out. Can't drinking a coffee count for burning calories."

Greg Grunberg (@greggrunberg): "What happens on Twitter stays on Twitter..."

 

2 comments so far.

  1. erectile dysfunction remedies November 25, 2020 at 11:07 PM
    I'm amazed, I must say. Seldom do I come across a blog that's both educative and interesting, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. The issue is something that not enough folks are speaking intelligently about. Now i'm very happy that I found this in my hunt for something relating to this.
  2. erectile dysfunction medications November 25, 2020 at 11:18 PM
    That is a good tip especially to those fresh to the blogosphere. Simple but very precise info… Thank you for sharing this one. A must read post!

Something to say?