Tori Telling All...

Category: , , , By Entertainment_Junkie
Tori Spelling is finally dishing on her 90210 days, being a mom, being pregnant for a second time, making peace with her mother and leaving her first husband for Dean McDermott. Here are some excerpts from People Magazine which is on stands now:
On her 90210 Cast Mates:
"I had an insta-crush on Brian Austin Green. Shannen Doherty, Jennie Garth and I became friends. Ian Ziering and Jason Priestley seemed much older; we became friends years later. As for Luke Perry, he called me "Camel" because I had long eyelashes. Trust me, Luke Perry can call you "Camel" and make it sexy."
On the show:
"90210 wasn't an instant hit. But during the second season it started to take off. It kind of sucked that I didn't get to go to college. In fact, sometimes it felt as if I was reliving high school."
On Dean McDermott:
"I'd been instantly attracted to men before, but this was different. It was love at first sight. I fell so hard. Usually when I first meet a boy, I can't eat in front of him. I'm too worried about having something green in my teeth or talking with food in my mouth. But that night I ate every morsel. Dean said he was impressed that a tiny girl like me ate so much."
On becoming a mother for the first time and about her father:
"I was looking forward to being the mother I had missed. And it was important for Dean and me to be parents together. My father had always doted on me, often in ways that I later realized were damaging. One of my earliest memories is being at my dad's bedside when I was about five. He told me that he loved me more than anything in the whole world. I asked, "What about Mommy?" And he replied, "No, I love you the most. I love you more than Mommy." When he said that, I looked up and saw my mother standing in the doorway."
You can read the whole article in People Magazine which is on newstands right now.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?