Spit's Girl?

Category: , , , , By Entertainment_Junkie

Okay. So... The girl that was with former NY Gov. Eliot Spitzer has been identified. Everyone is buzzing about her pics from her myspace page. Unfortunately for all of you, I am not going to post these pictures because I dont want to do so. If you want to check them out, please feel free to go to another site. I just dont want to give this girl any more satisfaction or press.

Personally, I am disgusted because I think that they said that this girl is only 22 years old. I understand that she is of the age of consent. This is not what bothers me. It is the fact that he cheated on his wife and also that this girl is only about 4 years older than his daughter. That just makes me sick to think about. More news to follow...(this story isnt over just yet)
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?